_

Tuesday 18 March 2014

The best eggless chocolate cake I have ever made

I woke up yesterday with an urge to bake... the kind that refused to shuttup and let me go back to sleep.

So I baked this cake.

The recipe is a winner and it looks like this is going to become my go-to recipe whenever i want to bake a chocolate cake... In fact, there is another one of these baking in the oven right now, while i am typing this and the house smells chocolatey and lovely!!

{It's eggless and also a one-pan cake so less dishes to clean up after. Find the recipe on the Stephanie's JoyofBaking}

PS: I ran out of sugar while baking this yesterday so i substituted brown sugar instead of regular sugar and it still turned out fine! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...