_

Thursday 25 April 2013

Weekly Challenge #8 - Print It - Done


I printed about 100 pictures on Friday last, and wanted to put them on my wall over the weekend. I even waited at the studio while they were being printed :)

A sudden trip delayed plans of putting them up on the wall... but i finally managed to put them up, albeit with magic tape only. For now these pictures are up on the guest room / study wall, but i am thinking i want to move this to my bedroom on the green wall.

Then i can stick some pretty flower pictures on the guest room wall. :)

PS: Excuse the lousy photo. A better picture coming up soon. 

2 comments:

  1. super it feels to see your own pics in print! about time you posted a better pic no?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it does! and the picture is coming up today... i completely forgot!

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...